Agri-Business - Farming and Agriculture
SAP Business One
SAP Business One for Agri-businesses is a proven ‘best practice’ solution to gain fully integrated farm field and crop management applications for a wide range of farm field operations to improve planning and to increase crop yields.
Based on SAP Business One with its world-class financial and CRM software the following is achievable:
- Respond to rapid changes by empowering decision-makers with access to instant reports throughout the organisation.
- Digitize the supply chain to reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
- Run purchase and sales contracts more efficiently for agricultural commodities.
- Gain full visibility into demand and supply across the extended network.
- Manage procurement processes for buying commodities and commodity-dependent goods.
- Improve operations with quality management and compliance.
- Plan allocations in shortage situations, and perform response planning when the unexpected occurs.
- Determine target inventory quantities to optimize customer service with minimum working capital.
With SAP solutions, Agri-Businesses gain:
- Improve planning and increase crop yields with data driven farm field and crop management.
- Streamline crop receipts and improve financialtransparency with improved grower contract management.
- Identify, qualify, and manage commodity price risks using commodity derivatives with SAP S/4HANA
We have software for every aspect of your Agri-Business:
- International Trade Management
- Rural Sourcing Management
- Quality Management
- Constraint Based Production Planning
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Production Scheduling
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign is the cloud ERP solution for medium sized enterprises. By accessing 40 years of continuous software innovation aligned to industry best practices, automotive businesses can ensure that they are able to manage their entire organization through a single cloud ERP solution.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
As the best Data Analytics consultants and Microsoft BI consultants for small and medium businesses in South Africa, Seidor Analytics provides business intelligence solutions through consultation based on your industry’s specific needs.
Through consultation, the Seidor Analytics team is able to gain valuable insights into your automotive business operations. These insights provide a thorough understanding of your unique requirements and will drive appropriate decision-making processes.
Cloud, Security & Infrastructure
Offering a unique, proactive service supporting a wide range of hardware and software systems, Seidor Networks’ success comes from our reputation in providing a high quality of service and the strong long-term relationships we develop with our customers.
We focus on understanding your unique industry requirements, and our expertise includes Network Infrastructure & Monitoring, Network Design & Consulting, Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Project Management and Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery.