Consumer Products Industry
Align every aspect of your operations to the needs of next-gen consumers.
From product development to retail, our software can help you anticipate, plan, and manage demand for innovative consumer goods and products, and surpass the expectations of even the savviest shoppers.
Serving consumers in these challenging times is enabled by technology that allows for ‘markets of one’, with powerful analytics for identifying patterns that present new opportunities.
SAP solutions help consumer products companies become more consumer driven. The solutions help companies accelerate time to market with products consumers want and respond to dynamic demand quickly and profitably. In addition, companies can reach, engage, and serve consumers with timely, tailored, and relevant information and offers along the entire path to purchase.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One for the Consumer Goods Industry is focused on giving you the competitive edge through optimizing warehouse management, ensuring accurate forecasting and giving you one collaborative and integrated system.
Based on SAP Business One with its world-class financial and CRM software the following is achievable:
- Provides sales representatives with a 360 view of
accounts and visibility across the department’s
activity within the account.
- Give a seamless customer experience with accurate price management.
- Drive more sales revenue through retail channels with mobile execution tools and eCommerce.
- Help ensure higher customer satisfaction by managing consistent, accurate, and complex pricing structures across all channels.
- Optimize your billing and revenue reporting with integrated financial data.
- Identify the optimal resources required to budget, plan, and execute projects.
- Provide safe and compliant transportation of hazardous materials to avoid delivery delays and protect brand value.
- Manage safety data sheet and labeling requirements to ensure compliance and accelerate product introduction.
- Connect and collaborate with stakeholders across the extended enterprise to accelerate product and project delivery.
- Determine target inventory quantities to optimize customer service with minimum working capital.
Seidor Westrocon’s solutions help consumer products companies enable the consumer driven digital enterprise by:
- Being first to market with products consumers want
- Optimizing customer service and profitability across demand and supply networks
- Maximizing return on brand and promotion investments
- SAP solutions connect processes for consumer products value chains by integrating horizontal lines of business with industry specific solutions on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices.
We have software for every aspect of your consumer products business:
- Sustainable Product Innovation
- Agile Manufacturing
- Real-Time Supply Chain
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Platform and Technology
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign is the cloud ERP solution for medium sized enterprises. By accessing 40 years of continuous software innovation aligned to industry best practices, consumer product businesses can ensure that they are able to manage their entire organization through a single cloud ERP solution.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
As the best Data Analytics consultants and Microsoft BI consultants for small and medium businesses in South Africa, Seidor Analytics provides business intelligence solutions through consultation based on your industry’s specific needs.
Through consultation, the Seidor Analytics team is able to gain valuable insights into your consumer products business operations. These insights provide a thorough understanding of your unique requirements and will drive appropriate decision-making processes.
Cloud, Security & Infrastructure
Offering a unique, proactive service supporting a wide range of hardware and software systems, Seidor Networks’ success comes from our reputation in providing a high quality of service and the strong long-term relationships we develop with our customers.
We focus on understanding your unique industry requirements, and our expertise includes Network Infrastructure & Monitoring, Network Design & Consulting, Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Project Management and Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery.