Health & Life Sciences Industry
Innovate and maximize to improve patient outcomes.
Solutions from SAP for the life sciences industry help pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies achieve operational and financial excellence.
Healthcare is rapidly evolving. Life sciences companies are increasingly seeking to improve outcomes and focus on the patient and caregiver. Networked capability across disciplines is essential to achieving economies of scale globally.
Solutions from SAP for the life sciences industry help pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies achieve operational and financial excellence and strengthen collaboration with suppliers and customers.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One for the Health & Life Sciences Industry is a proven ‘best practice’ solution to give you the competitive edge. Three of the most important aspects of Health and Life Sciences is improved patient outcome, regulatory pressures and providing outcome at a lower cost.
Based on SAP Business One with its world-class financial and CRM software the following is achievable:
- Manufacturing companies can now launch a B2B Web site to sell vaccines directly to retail pharmacies rather than dispatching through
- Vaccine manufacturers can view their product inventory in real-time, decide on pricing and discount strategy for customers.
- Real-time analytics and reporting at a click of a button, anywhere at anytime.
- Drive compliance and contract adherence.
- Handover of bill of materials to manufacturing and creation of work instructions happens in one integrated process, including closed-loop change management, for managing overall cycle time.
- Optimize existing procurement to improve efficiency and reliability.
- Extend sourcing with track-and-trace processes to capture new serialized information.
- Improve competitive advantage through next-generation industry processes.
- Meet inventory targets while satisfying demands with efficient replenishment and deployment planning.
Seidor Westrocon’s SAP S/4HANA solution for the life sciences industry drives growth by innovating drugs, devices, services, and processes through:
- Faster market introduction of new drugs and medical devices that improve patient outcomes
- Enhanced competitiveness by ensuring excellence and compliance across business functions
SAP offers world-class enterprise applications, a digital core that enables real-time transactions and analytics, powerful networks, and Internet-of-Things integration. With SAP solutions, life sciences companies can focus on the patient, lead through innovation, and Run Simple.
We have software for every aspect of your life sciences business:
- Collaborative R&D
- Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- Demand-Driven Supply Networks
- Compliant Manufacturing
- Multichannel Sales, Marketing, and Service
- Human Resources
- Procurement Excellence
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign is the cloud ERP solution for medium sized enterprises. By accessing 40 years of continuous software innovation aligned to industry best practices, Life Sciences businesses can ensure that they are able to manage their entire organization through a single cloud ERP solution.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
As the best Data Analytics consultants and Microsoft BI consultants for small and medium businesses in South Africa, Seidor Analytics provides business intelligence solutions through consultation based on your industry’s specific needs.
Through consultation, the Seidor Analytics team is able to gain valuable insights into your Life Sciences business operations. These insights provide a thorough understanding of your unique requirements and will drive appropriate decision-making processes.
Cloud, Security & Infrastructure
Offering a unique, proactive service supporting a wide range of hardware and software systems, Seidor Networks’ success comes from our reputation in providing a high quality of service and the strong long-term relationships we develop with our customers.
We focus on understanding your unique industry requirements, and our expertise includes Network Infrastructure & Monitoring, Network Design & Consulting, Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Project Management and Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery.