Oil and Gas
East Africa is the next lucrative international oil and gas market.
Proven ‘best practice’ solutions for companies whose core focus is on the import, export, distribution, and marketing of oil and gas products.
A large amount of foreign investment has been injected into the East African oil and gas industry as a result of recent offshore discoveries and government policies for monetising the region’s reserve. These changes have positioned East Africa as the next lucrative international oil and gas market.
Economic growth and deregulation of this sector has led to an increased demand in the import, export and distribution of oil and gas products throughout Africa. This sector, once the exclusive domain of the oil majors, has opened up and companies are looking for operational efficiencies in an increasingly competitive environment.
Businesses need to have the right tools to meet operational expectations and at the same time to reduce costs, provide end-to-end visibility across the business and supply chain, improve customer satisfaction and comply with strict sustainability, emissions, health and safety, and corporate governance standards.
Seidor Africa has invested a significant amount of time and resources gathering information about the oil and gas sector. By consulting oil and gas industry professionals we have been able to develop a complete solution that satisfies the multitude of specific requirements that need to be fulfilled. As a result, our solution includes the following unique business processes:
- Multiple price lists based on loading points/depots
- Ability to track both the observed quantity and quantity at 20 degrees
- Crude processing to final products
- Conversion of transit stocks to local stock with full costing
- Inter-depot transfer at added costs
- Online approval e.g. Sales approval based on total exposure, purchase orders approval etc.
- Consignment Sales/Inter-state
- Hospitality Management
- Transporter loss tracking
- Trip log functionality to track the trips taken by each truck
- Bond management
SAP® Business One
SAP® Business One Oil and Gas software is a proven ‘best practice’ solution for companies whose core focus is on the import, export, distribution, and marketing of oil and gas products.
Based on SAP® Business One with its world-class financial, CRM and logistics capability the software extends to address key requirements of this sector:
- Real time visibility of Profit & Loss by Service Lines/Depots/Products
- Procurement management processes
- Open Tender System (OTS)/Bulk/Direct Procurement with all related landed costs
- Accurate costing for inter-depot/loading points transfers
- Integrated bond tracking updated through real time transactions and with alerts on status
- Accurate stock updates (increase/decrease) using conversion factors based on density, temperature & the relevant conversion matrix
- Automated sales process from customer order, PFI with online approvals based on credit terms, commitment limits and total exposure
- Streamlined invoicing
- Full depot management
- Printing of loading orders/gate passes & invoices at depots
- Stock localizations
- Loss tracking
SAP® Business ByDesign
SAP® Business ByDesign is the cloud ERP solution for medium sized enterprises. By accessing 40 years of continuous software innovation aligned to industry best practices, Oil and Gas businesses can ensure that they are able to manage their entire organization through a single cloud ERP solution.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
As the best Data Analytics consultants and Microsoft BI consultants for small and medium businesses in South Africa, Seidor Analytics provides business intelligence solutions through consultation based on your industry’s specific needs.
Through consultation, the Seidor Analytics team is able to gain valuable insights into your mill products business operations. These insights provide a thorough understanding of your unique requirements and will drive appropriate decision-making processes.
Cloud, Security & Infrastructure
Offering a unique, proactive service supporting a wide range of hardware and software systems, Seidor Networks’ success comes from our reputation in providing a high quality of service and the strong long-term relationships we develop with our customers.
We focus on understanding your unique industry requirements, and our expertise includes Network Infrastructure & Monitoring, Network Design & Consulting, Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Project Management and Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery.