Professional Services Industry
Strike the balance between competitive prices, local presence and a global reach.
To grow profitably, professional services firms must align every aspect of their operations to deliver consistent quality and high-value services to their clients.
Externally, professional services firms are taking advantage of labour arbitrage to reduce costs while maintaining standard practices and shared learning around the globe.
Clients are more demanding than ever. To grow profitably, professional services firms must align every aspect of their operations to deliver consistent quality and high-value services to their clients.
SAP for Professional Services solutions help firms to provide extraordinary client value – profitably – with SAP industry software for professional services and consulting firms.
Our solutions cover everything from project management to professional services automation (PSA) for a range companies, including business consultants, legal and accounting firms, and more. Establish a repeatable process for delivering high quality services, fine tune resource planning, and take business development to the next level.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One for the Professional Services Industry assist you in focusing on the priorities for your success. Including Outcome-based engagement, Knowledge as a service and your talent network.
Based on SAP Business One with its world-class financial and CRM software the following is achievable:
- Single view of all related services providing real-time visibility into revenue and margins and ability to forecast and predict outcome.
- Real-time revenue recognition models from fixed price to subscription and usage based.
- Bill time and material engagements automatically with real-time work-in-progress management.
- Capture time sheets for workforce-payment and external-billing requirements.
- Manage contract and lease agreements per new lease accounting standards efficiently with real-time insight and integrated financial postings.
- Gain insight into financials to reduce the time, cost, and risk of regulatory filings and disclosures.
- Initiate and manage purchase orders across multiple business units centrally.
- Streamline and automate the application of complex rate structures for your external workforce.
With SAP solutions, professional services firms gain:
- Added assurance that the right people are available at the right time to sell and deliver services
- Increased profitability and client satisfaction through projects that are delivered as planned
- Accurate bids that win new business while protecting profitability.
We have software for every aspect of your professional services firm:
- Business Development and Sales
- Project and Managed Services Business
- Talent Supply Chain
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Platform and Technology.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign is the cloud ERP solution for medium sized enterprises. By accessing 40 years of continuous software innovation aligned to industry best practices, professional services businesses can ensure that they are able to manage their entire organization through a single cloud ERP solution.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
As the best Data Analytics consultants and Microsoft BI consultants for small and medium businesses in South Africa, Seidor Analytics provides business intelligence solutions through consultation based on your industry’s specific needs.
Through consultation, the Seidor Analytics team is able to gain valuable insights into your mining business operations. These insights provide a thorough understanding of your unique requirements and will drive appropriate decision-making processes.
Cloud, Security & Infrastructure
Offering a unique, proactive service supporting a wide range of hardware and software systems, Seidor Networks’ success comes from our reputation in providing a high quality of service and the strong long-term relationships we develop with our customers.
We focus on understanding your unique industry requirements, and our expertise includes Network Infrastructure & Monitoring, Network Design & Consulting, Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Project Management and Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery.