Cargo, Transport & Logistics Industry
Move at the speed of change with SAP industry software for travel and transportation.
Use technologies such as real-time Big Data analytics and enterprise mobility to enhance every facet of your operations – from fleet management and MRO to demand forecasting and customer service.
In the age of instant gratification and immediate access to information, customers’ expectations have transformed. Customers are now demanding quicker, more reliable, accessible and more efficient transport and logistics solutions. Simple logistics companies have had to expand their service offering to now include services throughout the supply chain and not only the delivery of goods.
Travel and transportation at SAP focuses on the transportation and handling of cargo as well as the needs of travel and hospitality industries.
Our software for the travel and transportation industry can help you deliver higher value services to your customers – whether you’re a carrier, logistics service provider, or hospitality provider.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One for transport and logitics companies caters for all aspects of production and distribution in the chemical industry. SAP has designed SAP Business One, an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business management software application, specifically for small and midsize businesses.
The African transport and logistics industry is an ever-changing environment characterised by cost pressures, new players, advancing globalisation, increasing regulations and swift digital transformation.
Africa, in particular, is one of the most complex business environments to operate in. There is a wide range of factors for transport and logistics that need constant attention and need constant monitoring to ensure compliance, adhere to safety guidelines and maintain a competitive edge.
The SAP Business One Transport solution gives you the power to:
- Gain better insight and control over vehicle maintenance through integrated technology
- Increase profitability through accurate costing and improved processes
- Manage compliance with industry best-practices to improve fleet and employee safety
- Better control and manage drivers with integrated driver management
- Accurately track, cost and manage drivers, routed and loads in a single system
SAP S/4HANA For Enterprises
SAP S/4HANA can help your Travel and Transport business by:
- Addressing industry-specific requirements with proven best practices for Travel and Transport businesses
- Revolutionising business processes with intelligent automation — supported by artificial intelligence and robotic process automation
- Make better decisions faster with embedded analytics, a conversational interface, and digital assistants
- Meeting your IT landscape goals with hybrid, cloud, and on-premise scenarios that share a consistent data model, code line, and user experience
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign is the cloud ERP solution for medium sized enterprises. By accessing 40 years of continuous software innovation aligned to industry best practices, Travel and Transport businesses can ensure that they are able to manage their entire organization through a single cloud ERP solution.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
As the best Data Analytics consultants and Microsoft BI consultants for small and medium businesses in South Africa, Seidor Analytics provides business intelligence solutions through consultation based on your industry’s specific needs.
Through consultation, the Seidor Analytics team is able to gain valuable insights into your Travel and Transportbusiness operations. These insights provide a thorough understanding of your unique requirements and will drive appropriate decision-making processes.
Cloud, Security & Infrastructure
Offering a unique, proactive service supporting a wide range of hardware and software systems, Seidor Networks’ success comes from our reputation in providing a high quality of service and the strong long-term relationships we develop with our customers.
We focus on understanding your unique industry requirements, and our expertise includes Network Infrastructure & Monitoring, Network Design & Consulting, Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Project Management and Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery.