SAP Certified Partner Center of Expertise
The Seidor Westrocon’s value proposition is to provide a roadmap to review and enhance the current service offering into a support solution that delivers a more comprehensive scope at a lower cost.
Our consultants are very experienced (18+ years) in the business processes of supply chain, integration and related business processes as well as in SAP® technology.
Through our existing PCOE and support offerings, we have the processes and support structure in place to support a variety of services and products, we also have access to the global pool of Seidor and United VARs resources to complement our current skill set.
Services currently offered to customers include:
- Maintenance and support
- Continuous business improvements with our Industrial Engineering Team and implement new technologies as part of our strong relationship with the SAP Solution Centre.
- Training assessments and training
In summary, Seidor Westrocon has the size, credentials, track record and access to a partner network that will ensure a successful partnership.
Telephone: +27 (0) 12 656 0249
SAP Qualified Partner-Packaged Solutions
SAP S/4HANA Solution
SAP® S/4HANA Great Migration Episodes
Why Seidor Westrocon SAP® S/4HANA Conversion Factory
SAP® Qualified Partner Package Solution in Africa Let'S/4 Plan and Travel
Traditional performance management models are weak as they often:
- Rear-view focused – too much time spent evaluating past performance & not enough time focusing on future performance.
- Inflexible- ‘one-size fits all’ approach makes it difficult to adapt to organizational & cultural diversity.
- Reactive – performance discussion often occur when it’s too late.
48% of executives say that their performance process is ‘weak’ at improving development and driving business value.
66% of employees say that performance review process interferes with their productivity.
Why change now?
An effective performance management program leads to 10% increase in employee engagement, as much as 36% lower voluntary turnover and up to 25% increase in revenue per employee.
It’s time to empower your HR department with the tool needed to contribute strategically to the organization’s revenue growth!
- Perform Fast can be delivered within as little as 8 weeks and billed at a fixed monthly subscription, based on the size of your workforce. Implementation costs can be structured into the monthly fee to suit cash flow.
- Licenses cost per user/month: from R72.00 / €4.00 ( T&C’s Apply)
- Services Cost: R320,000.00* / €16,900.00* full implementation of template.
- *Terms & Conditions Apply.